Dreams

If anyone asked me to describe myself, I guess I would say, I am someone who has lived my whole life inside my head. Consciously and unconsciously, as a refuge and as a prison, in dreams of the subconscious and dreams of the conscious mind, lamenting about the past and worrying about the future; living  in my head, coming out only for a futile superficial existence. Living inside your head can feel safe and secure, inside that bubble where the ailments of the outside world can't harm you, but at the same time the dementors in your mind, manage to gloom your escapism.
.
I have always had very erratic, adventurous and ludicrous dreams. Not divulging into analysing my dreams, so as to protect the only place where I face my fears and go on adventures, I tried to represent  my dreams in one picture. My dreams have always been terrifyingly beautiful (mostly),and provided a refuge for me when life might not have been going the way I would like it to. Specially at a time like now, where the blue gloom seems to have taken over everyone, a little escape would be wonderful.
As with any of my work, I can't say I am fond of this one, but here's to owning the things you feel and the things you make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obsession

Modernism and Cities (Assignment, again.)

सुन्यता